You must have a parent account in order to login. If you have not yet setup a parent account please follow the instructions below.
- Obtain Access ID and Password: For a parent to create a new account and link to their child, they will need to have their student’s access ID and password. Please contact your child's school and they can provide you with this linking information.
Note: This is the student’s access account information, not the parent’s actual username and password. Parents/Guardians will create their own account which is linked to their child’s/children’s account.
- Go to Login Page: Using the access account information provided by your school, go to the public login for PowerSchool found at the link shown here: http://powerschool.sterling.education
- From the home screen, select the tab Create Account.
- Enter your parent information here. Determine your username and password. This will be your new permanent user name and password and keep this information in a safe spot. DO NOT SHARE with your child.
- Under Link Students to Account, use the student’s Access ID and Access password provided by the school. Please note, Access ID and Passwords are case sensitive and are unique to each student.
If you have multiple students, please refer to their corresponding Access ID and Passwords. This initial screen will allow you to add up to seven children. When you have completed entering your children, scroll to the bottom and click Enter.
- Now that you have created a username and password as well as linked to your child(ren), please return to the homepage and use your login you just created to access the student’s account.